Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 12, Ljubljana, Slovenia

After a long day of meetings and upheaval at work (my boss resigned, leaving a lot of uncertainty), we treated ourselves to a nice dinner. I had the best venison I've ever had, served with wild berries. Yummy!!!! I could not resist the dessert, and had a Gibanica. It's a warm cake with pears and cream filling. Its denser that a block of iron, it must have 17 thousand calories, but it's soooo good. I'll skip breakfast and lunch tomorrow! ===== Dopo una lunga e stressante giornata al meeting (il mio capo se n'e' andato lasciando parecchia incertezza), abbiamo deciso di concederci una buona cena. Ho mangiato il miglior cervo ch'io abbia mai assaggiato, servito con i frutti di bosco. Ottimo! Poin non ho potuto resistere alla tentazione del dolce e mi sono fatto una Gibanica. Praticamente ha il peso specifico del ferro, probabilmente 17 mila calorie, ma buona!! Vorra' dire niente colazione ne' pranzo!!!

No comments: