Monday, November 12, 2007

November 10-11, Ljubljana and Italy

After a rainy, snowy, and cold week in Warsaw, I traveled to Ljubljana (Slovenia) where the weather is much nicer. Anyway, got in early and somehow I felt that it would be better to take the chance to go home. So, I rented a car and drove the 300Km home. It was nice to see the surprise on my mother's face. My father and Rosy were also very happy, but probably my aunt Laura was the happiest, she hadn't seen me since last Christmas. Had also a nice visit with my cousin Giovanna and Davis, in their new house (very nice besides the curly window treatment). All in all it was a nice weekend, it was a good idea to go home and spend a very relaxing weekend. Now back to a week of work in Ljubljana. ===== Dopo una settimana fredda e di pioggia/neve in Varsavia, me ne sono andato a Ljubljana (Slovenia) per il meeting della settimana successiva. Visto che sono arrivato presto sabato mattina, ho deciso che sarebbe stato meglio per me fare una scappata a casa (anche se solo toccata e fuga come i militari di leva una volta). Cosi' ho affittato un'auto e mi sono fatto i 300Km fino a casa. E' stato bello vedere la faccia sorpresa di mia madre. Ovviamente anche mio padre e Rosy erano contenti, ma probabilmente la piu' contenta era mia zia Laura che non mi vedeva dallo scorso Natale. E' stato bello visitare mia cugina Giovanna e Davis, nella loro nuova casetta (molto bella a parte le tende arricciate). E' stato un bel weekend, un'ottima idea andare a casa e passare due giornate rilassanti. Adesso di nuovo al lavoro con il mio meeting a Ljubljana.

No comments: